segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2008

My heart and mind stopped. Breathing was meaningless. As I saw a monk running down the stairs and almost ignoring me, I followed him when he came back to the terrace. Yes, it was one of those moments when we'd like to press the pause button and just stay there, as time went by for the rest of the world. I'm sure it lasted for a few minutes, but in my mind, I was absorbing that light and feeling the silence around for a personal eternity. And I would never have guessed that the monk was rushing down the stairs to get his digital camera and capture the moment. He did it and so did I :-; From a cloudy sky, suddenly came rays of golden light just above the Potala. A magical moment, specially when I think that I was at the most important monastery, the Jokhang, seeing the most important symbol of Tibet, with such a mistical aura...

1 comentário:

SIRA disse...

O mundo já tem poucas fronteiras... As interiores são as mais difíceis de ver invadidas, pelo tempo, pelos outros, por nós mesmos e pelo que esperamos...